Want to Work for NetQuarry?
At NetQuarry, we build robust systems and elegant products that solve serious business problems. Our applications are based on the NetQuarry Platform, naturally, and we’re located in the center of Southern California, where nearly everything is as perfect as you’ve heard.
We’re looking for experienced C#, HTML5, SQL engineers to work on the core development team for a new product we’ve just started. You will be on the ground floor of a well-funded startup that is based on great technology and is solving a huge worldwide problem. As a Software Engineer at NetQuarry, it’s all about end-to-end ownership. You’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and evaluating new features, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience. You’ll work in C# and SQL, but you’ll be responsible for writing quality HTML and CSS (Bootstrap!) too.
You will work closely with other developers and project management in a collaborative and energetic environment. Here, we iterate quickly, writing well-structured and elegant code to solve critical business needs – and to provide the best possible experience for our users. We’re located in downtown Fullerton – the center of Southern California.
- Making key technical implementation decisions and helping to guide engineering vision
- Working closely with product management to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, and practicing good engineering hygiene
- Leading and guiding peers, delegating responsibilities and solving hard technical problems
- Constantly driving for improved quality and code health
- Understanding of C# and solid experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or My SQL)
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
- 2+ years of relevant experience
NetQuarry is seeking a talented and thoughtful designer to define and execute against a giant vision.
If you have the right stuff to join the NetQuarry, you’ll work among design oriented engineers and product managers in a fast-paced.
The role demands great execution, bold innovation, obsession with quality, fearlessness and optimism to be inspired by the unknown and never settle, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and ambition to take projects to the finish line.
We might be a good match if…
You are a master of user centered design process.
You are able to clearly identify the people who will use the product, what they will use it for, and under what conditions they will use it. You can collaborate with product managers to define business requirements, craft user goals, objectives and success metrics that must be met for the product to be successful.
Prototyping is a key part of your toolset.
You’ve prototyped on multiple platforms. You’ve made last-minute tweaks between user studies. You know how to be all kinds of quick and dirty, but dream of better prototyping tools.
You understand CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and most of all, Mobile.
You understand that everything is mobile and everything needs to work in every browser, every device. Every. Single. Time.
Full time. Competitive salary. Equity grant. Awesome coworkers. Casual dress. 401k, Health Care, HSA, PTO. Southern California!